We analyze computer systems and report improper use of the Internet in the workplace, particularly employee access to offensive or objectionable material such as gambling and pornographic sites.
- Confidential work under strict non-disclosure agreement
- Obtain evidence of browsing non-work related (sports, pornography, gambling) websites
- Detection of access to office computers outside business hours
- Detailed report of findings
- Implementation of Internet content filtering for business environments
- Review active/inactive user accounts
- Restrict logon access to the office network to specific time-frames
Note While the information we provide can be used by employers as they see fit, its purpose is geared towards applying remediation measures in computers and networks. We do not participate in matters involving employment termination or in civil or criminal litigation.
For more Information
Contact Us » Call us at 416-528-9330 to schedule a confidential consultation.