In an ideal world, because you are performing good works as a non-profit, your PCs and LAN should be better behaved than those used by commercial enterprises. They should break down less, and need less maintenance. But, as we all know, "an ideal world" is a work in progress and even non-profits' PCs need attention from time to time. That's where we can help.
We have 15+ years experience working for the nonprofit sector and Canadian registered charities, including churches, and understand both their unique challenges and their potential advantages.
Here are some of the resources we make available to your organization:
- Corporate-level technology solutions at non-profit rates
- Leading edge technical support via remote control
- Full network builds and telephony services for those just starting or expanding
- Effective low-cost alternatives to full blown server systems
- Proven expertise in membership and contribution tracking systems
- Fast delivery of time-sensitive projects such as contribution receipts
- Sound advice on free resources available on the Internet
- Up to 80% savings on software licences (depending on vendor)
- Secure implementation of online donation sites and websites
Note: Nonprofit organizations and registered Canadian charities receive a 20% discounted rate on our Network Maintenance plans.
In addition, we have a pool of expert partner consultants and professionals for related areas such as accounting, training, Canadian not-for-profit law, taxation, records privacy, church incorporation, etc., which we can refer to you.
End of support for Windows Server 2003
On July 14, 2015, Microsoft will end support of Windows Server 2003/R2. This means that Microsoft will no longer be releasing the critical patches that are necessary to keep this operating system secure. Many non-profits and charities are still running their main server with Windows Server 2003. Don't take part in the weeping and gnashing of teeth! Now is the time to bring this up to your board and properly plan your server migration.
For more Information
Contact Us » Call us at +1 416-528-9330 to schedule a free initial consultation.